CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 8 October 2007

Introduction

I am currently writing a novel. It's a rather pathetic tract rehashing the various disasters of my sex/love life over the last few years. The novel has stalled at around 8,000 words as I cannot decide where to go with it. The working title at the moment is "A Litany of Shits". I thought I'd met the hero of the piece finally recently but it turned out he was just another useless bastard like the rest of them.

So anyway the plan was blogging might give me an idea for a direction. Or at least somewhere to outlet about some of the tertiary characters not up to the final cut. Obviously not every man I sleep with can make it into the book - it's meant to be a novel not the UK Guide To Men (although now I type that it doesn't sound such a bad title!)

If worst comes to the worst and I never manage to get the thing finished, never mind published, at least I have an outlet for my depressing search for that special someone!

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites