CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 8 October 2007

Current State of Play

As things stand I'm in danger of being in the classic bus situation. None for ages then x amount at once. I've been quite casually dating Dan for a few weeks. I really like him. He does not seem to be that wild about me. No sex - just drinks and snogging with a bit of touching up. Normally I'm not one for hanging around when you don't feel wanted - it is rather degrading - but I' ve got a fair few mixed signals off him and I just cannot quit bring myself to cut and run.

However last week I met Will, under rather heightened circumstances - on holiday. This meant late night random casual shagging. However now back in the light of day apparently he's still interested and has asked me out on a date. Now it's not that I don't like Will - he seems like a really nice chap. It's just he's not Dan. However since the likelihood of Dan suddenly declaring his undying love for me is so slim and I have been alone for such a long time it seems churlish not to give Will a chance. But what if I realise that I'm really not interested in Will and I have to break up with him at a later date rather than nip it in the bud easily and early?

Well I'm going on the date and since my life seems to operate around sods law I'm sure some bizzare twist will occur. At least I might get a shag this week though.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites